As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Ice Plant Flower Seeds for Planting, Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gifts 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Minimum of 400mg per packet.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love Ice Plant flowers and will likely pay you many visits. This interesting annual variety has daisy-like flowers on succulent foliage.
Leaves produce crystals that look like ice. Flowers bloom in glowing hues of orange, red, purple, pink, white and yellow. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Beautiful - full color seed packets of ice plant flowers dorotheanthus bellidiformis. Enjoy outdoors in the garden or grow indoors with supplemental light.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Livingstone Daisy Dorotheanthus Ice Plant Ground Cover Plant & Drought, Heat Tolerant Flower Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Ice plant seeds mix is a hardy perennial grown in USDA Zones 10 - 11 as a flowering ground cover plant. The bright colored daisies are 1 inches across and have many long petals around a center black eye.
They love a position in full sun, and they work well edging a border or edging a walkway or driveway. Dorotheanthus bellidiformis, commonly called Livingstone Daisy or Ice Plants, and once it is established, is free-flowering, it is drought tolerant.
This mix will grow as an annual in frosty area. Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet for a ground cover with a mass of beautiful flowers. It is a perennial only in frost-free zones, but they grow quickly and bloom quickly and can be an annual in all other zones.
3. Wivolibe #ad
Ice Plant Seeds Carpet Creeping Ground Cover Flower Seeds Mix, 5000 Seeds #adWivolibe #ad
- Dense bright red flowers will cover this low ground cover profusely. Ice plant seeds are easy to grow and form succulents that require very little water to stay healthy and green. Ice plants are hardy perennials.
This will be a carpet of red flowers! It is a perennial only in frost-free areas, bloom quickly, but they grow quickly, and can be an annual in all other areas. They like a sunny location, and they work well on the edge or the edge of a sidewalk or driveway.
4. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/2 Gram, Ice Plant Mix Iceplant Ground Cover for Xeriscape Bedding #242 4000 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- These tiny seeds, purple, pink, yellow, will produce stunning daisy-like red, orange, and white flowers on a succulent plant. This seed can also be started indoors 6-8 weeks before planting in the spring; transplant the seedlings outdoors after the last chance of frost. Description of livingstone daisy: livingstone daisies have flat, or Livingstone daisies have traditionally been grouped under the namemesembryanthemum, succulent leaves up to 3 inches long, but are now widely dispersed under other names.
Flowers have dark centers and are colored pink, white, purple, crimson, lavender, making them good for seaside plantings.
Please note that these are tiny seeds, which will look like dust in the packet, and will look like dust in the baggie. They tolerate drought and are resistant to salt spray, humid weather. Ice plant, they thrive in sunny, dry conditions and locations.
To start seeds in late fall, press them into the surface of the soil as they need light to germinate. Ice plant, or livingstone daisies || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Plants grow up to 8 inches high and spread to 12 inches wide. Livingstone daisies bloom for weeks in the spring and summer. For spring planting, mix the seeds with moist sand and store in the refrigerator for 30-60 days before planting; keep the soil moist until germination, which usually takes place within 14-21 days.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Heat Tolerant Flower, 5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Orange Livingstone Daisy Dorotheanthus Ice Plant Ground Cover Plant & Drought #adOutsidepride #ad
- The bright orange flowers will form a solid matte of brilliant color. Ice plant grows well along the driveway, flower bed, this ground cover plant is a free-flowering, or mass planting anywhere in your landscape.
Sowing rate: 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet. In the northern portion of the U. S. Grow this ice Plant as an annual ground cover.
In colder zones, it is an annual plant. This variety of ice plant is only perennial in hot zones that do not get any frost. Also known as livingstone daisy, drought-tolerant, easy-to-care-for plant that thrives in the hot, dry soil that other plants simply will not tolerate. Ice plants grows as a low growing 4 inch tall perennial in USDA zones 10 - 11.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Spreading Ground Cover Plant, 100 Seeds, Outsidepride Delosperma Ice Plant Table Mountain, Drought Tolerant Succulent #adOutsidepride #ad
- Both evergreen and flowering, it offers so much and requires so little care. The height at maturity is 2 - 3 inches. These perennials are best in usda zones 4 - 9. The fuschia pink colored blooms are 1 - 2 inches across and cover the foliage, opening in the morning and closing in the evening.
It's also great in containers! Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year. A mainstay of the water-saving or dry-climate garden, this hardy Ice Plant is a colorful ground cover that blooms even in harsh conditions.
This hardy, dwarf perennial forms a ground-hugging carpet that faithfully blooms season after season. Plant delosperma cooperi seeds indoors 4 - 6 weeks before last frost is predicted. Use starter trays and sterile potting mix. Table mountain ice plant has foliage that is deep green, succulent looking and extremely shiny.
7. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Red Livingstone Daisy Dorotheanthus Ice Plant Ground Cover Plant & Drought, Heat Tolerant Flower #adOutsidepride #ad
- In colder climates, it will grow as an annual. Ice plant seeds are easy to grow and form succulent plants that require very little water to keep the healthy and green. Dense, bright red flowers will cover in this low growing ground cover in masse.
It will be carpet of red flowers! sowing rate: 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet. Ice plant is a 4 inch perennial growing in USDA zones 10 - 11. Ice plants are well known for their low growing habit as well as drought tolerance.
8. Unknown #ad
50 Hardy Ice Plant Seeds -Delosperma floribundum 'Starburst'- Succulent foliage, #adUnknown #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:united States, Perennial:HARDY / LONG LASTING. Country of Manufacture:United States. Plant name:Delosperma floribundum.